Add a unique touch to your courses with our latest feature addition:
activity cover photos!
Adding visual aids in your material can have a positive effect on the learning experience (1). It helps learners create a context for the activity they're about to engage with and also helps better recollect information and navigate the course. Plus it's fun!
How to add a cover photo to an activity
- Above the activity title there's an 'Add cover photo' button. Click it.
- A random cover photo has now been added at the top of the activity.
- Use one of the 4 options to select your cover photo:
- Search through Unsplash
- Upload your own
- Link to an image file online
- Shuffle through random photos until you find the right one!
To remove a cover photo, simply hover over it and click on the 'Remove' button.